The directions given below are from the Bainbridge Ferry terminal. You may visit the venues in any order. The Island can be accessed from the Kitsap Pennisula from the north across the Agate Pass bridge. When approaching from the north, you may choose to visit the venues in reverse order. There are maps and tour guides at each venue, as well as, at our sponsors: BI Chamber of Commerce on the corner of Highway 305 and Winslow Way which is just off the ferry landing- (206) 842-3700. High School Rd NE in the Village Shopping center just off of Highway 305 at the second stop light off the ferry traveling north. Signs will guide you along the journey as well.
1. Lynwood Commons Suite G ~ Lynwood Center 4779 & 4569 Lynwood Center Rd. NE From the ferry terminal in Winslow, take a left onto Winslow Way. At the next intersection turn left onto Wyatt Way. Follow the road downhill to the sharp left curve and head up the hill. Just past the crest of the hill, take the next right onto Bucklin Hill Rd and follow the curve to the left onto Lynwood Center Rd. After a mile or so you will see the old Tudor building and new construction ahead. Lynwood Commons is the first multistory complex on the right just past Baker Hill Rd. Turn right into the parking area. Park any where there. Suite G is towards the far end of the parking lot near Baker Hill Rd. Stop in for lunch at Walts Market.
You may walk from there to Lynwood Center or find closer parking for Treehouse Cafe, and Edna's Beach Cafe across the Point White Rd. intersection.
St. Barnabas Episcopal Church is about 0.5 miles on your left (almost across from Finch Road).
3. Countryman Stables 5349 McDonald NE Return to Lynwood Center Rd and drive back north to the intersection of Bucklin Hill and Blakely Ave. Turn left and go back down the hill. Take a right at the bottom of the hill onto Eagleharbor Dr. Drive to McDonald Rd and turn right. You will find Countryman Stables a short distance on the right. The stables are covered so the pony rides are still in comfort during inclement weather. Park on site. If not heading for the pony rides do not turn right onto Eagleharbor Dr. but continue back up the hill on Wyatt Way
4. The Bountiful Farm 8045 Fletcher Bay Rd
From the ferry, go on to 305 until you come to High School Rd. Turn left and keep going straight until you come to a T intersection at Fletcher Bay. Go across Fletcher Bay and onto the drive and drive around to find parking on your way out.
From highway 305, turn onto Day Rd going towards Fletcher Bay. Go thru 4 way stop until you come to T at High School Rd and Fletcher Bay. Turn right onto drive and go around the driveway to find parking on your way out. Parking is onsite.
**No parking on the right hand side of the driveway please!**
5. Meli Melo Vintage Island Boutique 162 Bjune Dr SE
From the ferry terminal turn left onto Winslow Way.Continue on Winslow until you come to Madison.Turn left onto Madison and then take your first left onto Bjune. Shop is on your left.
From 305, go until you see Madison. Take a right onto Madison and go until you see Winslow Way. Go through 4 way stop and take your first left onto Bjune Rd. Shop is on your left.
6. The Bainbridge Pavillion 403 Madison AVe
From the ferry terminal turn left onto Winslow Way.Continue on Winslow until you come to Madison.Turn right at Madison and go up about two blocks. Pavillion is on your left.
From 305, go until you see Madison. Take a right onto Madison and go through the round about at High School Rd, continue through to Madison. Go about 3 blocks and Pavillion is on your right. If you went o Wyatt, you have gone too far.
7. Sweetlife Farm 9631 Summerhill Lane Return to New Brooklyn Rd.and take a left. Back at the intersection of New Brooklyn and Sportsmanclub Rd, take a left. Just before reaching highway 305, take a left on Wardwell. (If coming from the north, take a right off of highway 305 at the stop light at Sportsman Club Rd and an immediate right onto Wardwell.) When Wardwell turns right, continue straight and follow the road deep into the woods up McRedmond Rd., a narrow unpaved lane, and then left onto Summerhill. The house is clearly marked on the right. Parking is onsite and also along Summerhill Rd on the right side only. Traffic will be one way approaching Sweetlife Farm up McRedmond Rd. When leaving Fortner's driveway, turn left onto Summerhill and continue straight ahead onto Secretariat, then right on Triple Crown, then right onto Wardwell and back to the main highway 305. This is exit only! No exit on McRedmond Rd. Signs will lead the way.